“The Lyric Audio PS 10 thus represents one of the few affordable, fully MC-compatible tube phono stages that not only…Seguir leyendo >
- Channel’s symmetry: +/- 0,1 dB
- RIAA MM: +/- 0,2 dB 20 Hz … 30 kHz
- RIAA MC: +/- 0,8 dB 20 Hz … 30 kHz @5mV SNR MM: 78 dB (A)
- SNR MC: 0.5mV: 75 dB (A), Imp 50 Ohm
- Amplification MM: 51 dB
- Amplification MC: 67 dB
- Impedance MM: 50 Ohm / 100 pF (nominal)
- Impedance MC: 50, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000 ohmios
- Used tubes: 4 x 12 AX7 (ECC83), 1 x 12 AU7 (ECC82)
- Dimensions PS 10: W 215 x H 103 x D 365 mm
- Weight PS 10: 6 kg
- Dimensions of power supply T1: W 125 x H 90 x D 204 mm
- Weight of power supply T1: 1,8 kg
- Finishes: Silver (brushed aluminum)
PS 10 – Tube phono-preamplifier
Whether classical, jazz, rock or pop, the LYRIC PS 10 makes the heart of your records audible. Details of complex orchestral passages are reproduced just as impressively as rough guitar reels and drum grooves: fluid, lively, and with a fantastic range of colors.
The tube phono-preamplifier PS 10 offers not just a dynamic, finely contoured, and balanced sound, but also high flexibility. Thanks to the two entrances (A and B), a record player with two tone arms or two individual record players can be used, for example. Entrance A optionally equipped with a high-quality step-up transformer, can be used for high-output MC Systems, and impedance matching is possible via an external six-position impedance switch. When the integrated MC option is not required, the input can be used for MM cartridge, or with an external step-up transformer for MC-preamp.
Handmade in Germany, this device impresses with its shapely design and seamless integration into the new LYRIC series. The ingenious technique, the selection of the best components, and the highly elaborated circuit without feedback provide excellent sound and pure listening pleasure.
The power transformer is in one external case, reducing background noise to a minimum. The passive RIAA filter is selected with the utmost care.