- Type: Floorstanding 3-way vented
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 30 KHz (± 3 dB). 16 Hz -5dB
- X-over: 350 Hz – 3 KHz
- Sensitivity: 87dB/2.83V/m
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended power handling: 50 W – 250 W
- Custom SEAS 25mm ( 1”) soft dome tweeter with protection grille
- Falcon Acoustics B139 ® 310mm x 210mm bass unit (made by and exclusive to Falcon Acoustics)
- 5.5″ Falcon Acoustics twin B110 ® midrange units (made by and exclusive to Falcon Acoustics)
- Dimensions (HxWxD in mm): 1203 x 270 x 460 (+12mm for grille and binding posts) incl. 60mm Plinth & Premium Falcon Audio Engineering Stainless Steel Spikes.
- Weight: 47kg each, 100 kgs per pair shipping weight. 15 Kgs Plinth x 2
- Packing: 3 cartons, 2 x speakers in individual cartons, plus a separate carton for the plinth and Falcon spikes
- Finishes: Walnut, Rosewood (extra cost option) sustainably grown real wood veneers.
Falcon Acoustics M50
Falcon Acoustics M50 is a beautifully built floorstanding loudspeaker at a realistic price, the M50 is a full three-way design.
Made in Oxfordshire, UK the Falcon range merges traditional design with the latest technology to create outstanding products.
Falcon Acoustics loudspeakers are known for outstanding cabinet quality, the M range cabinets which continue this tradition are all made in Italy in the same factory as makes the renowned Falcon Gold Badge LS3/5a.