- Frequency response: 18 Hz – 45 kHz
- Duopole DS: 400 Hz – 12 kHz
- 1 x super tweeter: 12 kHz – 45 kHz
- 2 x woofer 22 cm: 35 Hz – 400 Hz
- 2 x subwoofer 28 cm: 18 Hz – 35 Hz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensibility: 92 dB / 2.83 V
- Power handling: 500 W
- Subwofer amplifier: 2 x 500 W (AS version)
- Dimensions (cm): 45 W x 184 H x 47 D
- Weight (Kg): 110 (each tower)
Absolute & Amazing.
The tall Evo.3 can be obtained directly or after upgrading its smaller sister Evo.2. The Evo.3 is a no compromise design for rooms over 30 m² regardless of listening level. It brings its owner all the performance of the DS31 DuoPole™ driver supported for the low by 4 dedicated drivers in d’Appolito configuration. As all other Evo speakers, the Evo.3 is available with passive crossovers or AS with Active Sub-woofers or at its best in Signature version with its DSP including computed crossovers, amplification for the low, room acoustic correction, system optimization, volume control, source selection…
As its name suggests, the EVO range introduces the concept of speaker system scalability which allows you to upgrade your speaker to an upper model, at any time, simply by purchasing the additional modules. It is no necessary to sell your EVO speakers to achieve a superior system. As most of music lovers you are always on the quest for the Holy Grail, constantly trying to climb the quality ladder of sound reproduction. So from now on, one can expand ones system over the years to reach the very best sound reproduction quality one can dream of.
The EVO range comes in three levels of quality and engineering prowess:
– The standard EVO loudspeakers come with passive crossovers that allow bi-amplification.
– The AS range adds amplification and active crossovers to the subwoofers.
– The Signature versions implement the AudioNec DSPV4 which offers digital crossovers, full range system optimization & acoustic room correction, and subwoofers amplification for the very low frequencies.
This modular concept allows you to move inside the range when you want to take the next step and do not want to lose money by having to sell your existing speakers at discount. Your investment in Audionec is secure!
You can almost do any upgrade to this modular system, providing you have a PW (pre-wired) loudspeaker system. With other systems, you may have to stay with the same gear for a long time, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but you don’t face this dilemma when you own an AudioNec loudspeaker system.