AudioNec Evo #2 Loudspeakers These speakers will not be for everyone, and not for every amplifier. Review By Dr. Matthew…Seguir leyendo >
- Frecuency response: 18 Hz – 45 kHz
- Duopole DS: 400 Hz – 25 kHz
- 1 x super tweeter: 12 kHz – 45 kHz
- 1 x woofer 22 cm: 35 Hz – 400 Hz
- 1 x sub woofer 28 cm: 18 Hz – 35 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms (passive version), 6 ohms (AS version)
- Sensibility: 91 dB / 2.83V
- Dimensions (cm): 45 W x 115 H x 47 D
- Weight (Kg): 65 (each)
Impressive & Immersive
The Evo 2 plays all the same frequency range of the Evo 1 with added frequencies down to 18 Hz without any compromise, every micro and macro detail is played with ease even when the biggest impact and highest volumes are reached.
Still compact, the Evo 2 plays all kind of music for all music lovers with authority even in bigger rooms thanks to its innovative design. Those impressive features are available even to 300B tube amps lovers with the AS (Active Sub-woofer) version able to bring the 28 cm low driver the power it deserves.
As its name suggests, the EVO range introduces the concept of speaker system scalability which allows you to upgrade your speaker to an upper model, at any time, simply by purchasing the additional modules. It is no necessary to sell your EVO speakers to achieve a superior system. As most of music lovers you are always on the quest for the Holy Grail, constantly trying to climb the quality ladder of sound reproduction. So from now on, one can expand ones system over the years to reach the very best sound reproduction quality one can dream of.
The EVO range comes in three levels of quality and engineering prowess:
- The standard EVO loudspeakers come with passive crossovers that allow bi-amplification.
- The AS range adds amplification and active crossovers to the subwoofers.
- The Signature versions implement the AudioNec DSPV4 which offers digital crossovers, full range system optimization & acoustic room correction, and subwoofers amplification for the very low frequencies.
This modular concept allows you to move inside the range when you want to take the next step and do not want to lose money by having to sell your existing speakers at discount. Your investment in Audionec is secure!
You can almost do any upgrade to this modular system, providing you have a PW (pre-wired) loudspeaker system. With other systems, you may have to stay with the same gear for a long time, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but you don’t face this dilemma when you own an AudioNec loudspeaker system.
Related News & Reviews
Report: Klangschloss 2022 Silvan Karrer, April 19, 2022 Comeback of the sound castle 2022 Of course we were there in…Seguir leyendo >